CROSSROADS INVESTMENT PARTNERS, LLC
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO PURCHASE OR SELL SECURITIES. THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITIES IN CTSLC LP, A LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, AND MAY NOT BE RELIED UPON IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY. NO SECURITY DESCRIBED IN THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY HAS BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 AND MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO U.S. PERSONS UNLESS THE SECURITIES ARE REGISTERED UNDER THE ACT, OR AN EXEMPTION FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACT IS AVAILABLE. INTERESTS IN THE PARTNERSHIP, IF OFFERED, WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO PARTIES WHO ARE “ACCREDITED INVESTORS” (AS DEFINED IN RULE 501 PROMULGATED PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED) WHO ARE NOT U.S. PERSONS WITHIN THE MEANING OF RULE 902, AND WHO ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN THE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ON THEIR OWN BEHALF. THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT PURPORT TO BE A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS AND PROSPECTS OF CARDON OR THE COMMUNITY, THE TERMS OF THE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP INTERESTS, OR THE RISKS OF INVESTING THEREIN OR ANY OTHER MATTER. ANY OFFERING OR SOLICITATION WILL BE MADE ONLY TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS PURSUANT TO A CONFIDENTIAL OFFERING MEMORANDUM, AND THE SUBSCRIPTION DOCUMENTS, ALL OF WHICH SHOULD BE READ IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
PHARMACY & WELLNESS CENTER
- Minimum Investment – $900,000 per investor.
- Project Estimate cost – $3,500,000 million
- EB-5 Fund – $1,900,00
- Job Creation – 38 jobs
- Project – PHARMACY & WELLNESS CENTER.
- PHARMACY: The neighborhood pharmacy will concentrate on pharmacy services, clinical services, healthcare services, patient monitoring, medication management and testing for health-related issues and disease states. The pharmacy will also support the community through educational programs to improve the health of each patient. Education will be through in person on-site seminar, on-site telehealth rooms and terminals connecting to health professionals, live and records broadcasts on health topic, newsletters, blogs and remote educational events promoting health in the local area.
- WELLNESS CENTER: The Wellness Center will typically include a retail pharmacy, long-term care pharmacy and compound area for specialty medications. Offices for various health practitioners supporting the health of various patient disease states could include cardiology, diabetes, rheumatology, pain management, dermatology, chiropractic care, naturopathic medicine, functional medicine, integrative medicine, mental health, massage therapy, acupuncture, diet and nutrition.
- Annual Preferred Return – 9% Individual EB-5 Investors
- Exit Loan – The Loan can be paid in a single or in tranches. It will be paid on the six anniversary of the date “Trigger date” of the receipt of the first approval of the I-526 petition.