CROSSROADS INVESTMENT PARTNERS, LLC
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO PURCHASE OR SELL SECURITIES. THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITIES IN CTSLC LP, A LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, AND MAY NOT BE RELIED UPON IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY. NO SECURITY DESCRIBED IN THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY HAS BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 AND MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO U.S. PERSONS UNLESS THE SECURITIES ARE REGISTERED UNDER THE ACT, OR AN EXEMPTION FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACT IS AVAILABLE. INTERESTS IN THE PARTNERSHIP, IF OFFERED, WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO PARTIES WHO ARE “ACCREDITED INVESTORS” (AS DEFINED IN RULE 501 PROMULGATED PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED) WHO ARE NOT U.S. PERSONS WITHIN THE MEANING OF RULE 902, AND WHO ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN THE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ON THEIR OWN BEHALF. THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT PURPORT TO BE A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS AND PROSPECTS OF CARDON OR THE COMMUNITY, THE TERMS OF THE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP INTERESTS, OR THE RISKS OF INVESTING THEREIN OR ANY OTHER MATTER. ANY OFFERING OR SOLICITATION WILL BE MADE ONLY TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS PURSUANT TO A CONFIDENTIAL OFFERING MEMORANDUM, AND THE SUBSCRIPTION DOCUMENTS, ALL OF WHICH SHOULD BE READ IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
EPIC RESORT DESTINATION
- Minimum Investment – $900,000 per investor.
- Project Estimate cost – $285.6 million
- EB-5 Fund – $60,000,000
- Job Creation – 2,200 + Direct/Indirect jobs
- Offering – The Offering is the offer and sale of up to 120 Units under the terms and conditions described in the Memorandum.
- Project – EPIC is creating unique multi-venue development anchored with the Georgia Technical College which specializes in nuclear submarine repair training. This facility will open in the fall of 2020. Additional development includes movie theater, family entertainment center, recreational vehicle park, sports complex, water park, (3) hotels, conference center, medical office, restaurants, and retail. The project has approved incentives upwards of $12 million dollars. The project will be developed in phase for better control of the development function. The impact Analysis Study indicates the combination of direct, indirect, and induced jobs will equal at least 2,200 full time jobs. This is a shovel ready project.
- Annual Preferred Return – 3%-5% Individual EB-5 Investors
- Exit Loan – The Loan can be paid in a single or in tranches. It will be paid on the fifth anniversary of the date “Trigger date” of the receipt of the first approval of the I-526 petition.