SEC Disclaimer Regarding Regional Center Projects
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO PURCHASE OR SELL SECURITIES. THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITIES IN CTSLC LP, A LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, AND MAY NOT BE RELIED UPON IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY. NO SECURITY DESCRIBED IN THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY HAS BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 AND MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO U.S. PERSONS UNLESS THE SECURITIES ARE REGISTERED UNDER THE ACT, OR AN EXEMPTION FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACT IS AVAILABLE. INTERESTS IN THE PARTNERSHIP, IF OFFERED, WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO PARTIES WHO ARE “ACCREDITED INVESTORS” (AS DEFINED IN RULE 501 PROMULGATED PURSUANT TO THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED) WHO ARE NOT U.S. PERSONS WITHIN THE MEANING OF RULE 902, AND WHO ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN THE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ON THEIR OWN BEHALF. THIS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT PURPORT TO BE A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS AND PROSPECTS OF CARDON OR THE COMMUNITY, THE TERMS OF THE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP INTERESTS, OR THE RISKS OF INVESTING THEREIN OR ANY OTHER MATTER. ANY OFFERING OR SOLICITATION WILL BE MADE ONLY TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS PURSUANT TO A CONFIDENTIAL OFFERING MEMORANDUM, AND THE SUBSCRIPTION DOCUMENTS, ALL OF WHICH SHOULD BE READ IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
The Kind Retail Group
- Minimum Investment – $900,000 per investor.
- Project Estimate cost – $3,857,500 million
- EB-5 Fund– $1,800,00
- Job Creation – 38 Direct/Indirect jobs
- Project –The Kind Retail Group
- The Kind Retail Group will use part of the funds to buy returned merchandise in bulk from vendors such as Lowes Midwest, Target, and Amazon. The Kind Retail Group offers popular big-box store items at attention-grabbing prices in its own retail stores across the nation, serving the local and national community. The items are re-stocked items and sold at rates well below even the biggest competitors. Not only is Kind Retail Group able to offer popular big-box store items at competition crushing rates, but they also allow its consumers to enjoy quality items while simultaneously supporting the local community. Within the industry, there are only four alternative operations who offer a similar experience. The difference between Kind Retail Group and others, however, is that (1) Kind Retail Group developed the unique ability to acquire more inventory at lower cost through its buying power and purchasing relationships, granting it status as a (prime buyer), and (2) Kind Retail Group has the bandwidth through established relationship and to increase its product importation rate than its competition by establishing strategic integration through more entities
- Annual Preferred Return – 10.0% per annum, fixed rate, payable quarterly
- Exit Loan – Seven years from the date on which the I-797C Notice of Action is issued by USCIS based upon the filing of Form I-526 Petition